Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas in Style


I had so much fun working on these Santa fingerless gloves. Was toying with the idea of making them for a bit over a year, until I finally figured out how exactly I wanted to make them. The cuff is crocheted and the hand and thumb part is knitted. I've been looking for some time for just the right white yarn to use. Wanted to make the white look fluffy and soft. When I came along the chenille baby yarn, I knew I found what I was looking for. It looks like the gloves are topped with snow, doesn't it?

You can find these gloves made to order at my Etsy shop All About My Crafts


And since I was adventures enough creating Santa gloves, I took my creativity a bit further and created this little Santa Toddler Crown, which you can find here.



No comments:

Post a Comment