Sunday, July 8, 2012

Messenger Bag

My daughter wanted a messenger bag already for a while, but didn't wanted to spend all her money for it, besides none were her style or taste. When I found this tutorial for a messenger bag Messenger Bag Tutorial, I knew I wanted to make one, with my 'special' addition of adding some more pockets to the outside of the inside pocket.

And here is what we ended up with

Here you can see the little pocket I added to the outside of the zipped pocket




As you can see the zipper pocket is nice and large and keeps personal stuff from flying all over


Here is my daughter showing of her bag. It is perfect and she has gotten some real use out of it and a lot of admiration from her friends, too. As closures I used magnets and decorated them from the outside with brads used for scrapbooking. That way the magnets are really easy to find.


And here is a view of the bag when in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment